World Health Day Quotes Slogans Essay Speech Images Sayings Long Short Poem : On the occasion of World Health Day Quotes Slogans Essays Speech Images Sayings Long Short Poems for kids children students teachers text Messages Wishes Whatsapp status Sms 2016. World Health Day occurs in every year and on that day people just wants to give their medical tests tot he campaign which is officially did by the WHO- World Health Organisation which is always be ready for our health treatment and knowing the status of health which was that how many people is secure from the diseases and how many rest of them sacrifice through some of the disease or minor or major. World Health Day of 2016 is specially made up for the diabetes in Brazil and people also not so many but around About 350 million people worldwide have diabetes and this number likely to more than double in the next 20 years. But We fought for this disease as we said that if we are stay together and want to fought with this disease together and take the medicines in right than we easily got the happy or good results and we beat the diabetes easily.
World Health Day Quotes Slogans
1) “Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” – World Health Organization.
2) “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.”
3) “Joy and Temperance and Repose/ Slam the door on the doctor’s nose.”
4) “In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.”
5) “If I’d known I was going to live so long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
6) “A sad soul can kill you quicker than a germ.”
7) “He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything.”
8) “I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.”
World Health Day Essay Speech
World Health Day provides an opportunity for the world community to come together for one day to focus on actions that can improve the health of all our people. Every year we highlight one important issue – but we ask everyone to consider all the things we need to do to keep our people healthy and well.
This year we focus on the issue of antimicrobial resistance under the theme “No action today – No cure tomorrow!”
Now antimicrobial resistance – or let us simply say drug resistance – happens when the germs that cause disease change in such a way that the medicines which we use to cure those diseases become less effective. The germs become resistant to our medicines. I have heard them sometimes referred to as “Superbugs.” This is an important issue because “Superbugs” can spread to others, can cause huge extra costs for patients and can even cause death.
We can stop this from happening. We need to make sure that we take the right medicine, in the right amounts, at the right time. Before you take medicines please check with your doctor or your pharmacists to make sure the medicine is right for you. Make sure that you take the entire course of medicine.
Sometimes people stop taking the medicine as soon as they begin to feel better – but this allows the microbes that are left to adapt and become resistant.
Sometimes people take medicines that were prescribed for other people or even take medicines from people not qualified to prescribe them.
Let me give you an example……In the last few years the Ministry of Health has reduced the number of cases of malaria in Belize from thousands a year to just about 150 total cases in each of the last 2 years. This is a great achievement by all of our hard working officers throughout the country. The Ministry tests the type of mosquito and the type of malaria parasites we have and makes sure that we know the best medicine for them. The best possible advice is free, the best possible test is free and the best possible medicine is free – yet we still have some people who get tested and get medicines from people outside the Ministry who are not properly qualified and who give out the wrong medicine for our type of malaria. This can cause drug resistance and could cause our medicines to become less effective in the future.
World Health Day Pictures
Thank you for visiting this article. If you really like this article on World Health Day Quotes Slogans Essay Speech Images Sayings Long Short Poem then please do not forget to share it on social networking sites such as facebook, whatsapp, hike, bbm, wechat, instagram, line, viber, pinterest, stumble upon, twitter etc. you can also provide us with your feedback below the article in the commenting section. Stay connected with us to get more updates and many more.
Incoming search terms:
- speech on occasion of world health day
- world pharmacist day 2016 satus fb
- World health day slogan
- world health day essay for kids
- apeech writing on the occasion of world health day
- slogans on world diabetes day in hindi
- slogan and poems in hindi on pharmacist
- images of stethoscope for whatsapp dp
- diabetes day pictures and slogans
- world pharmacist day whatapp status