Sharad Navratri 2016 Ghatasthapana Puja Vidhi Tithi Shubh Muhurat Time Date : ” Ghatasthapana is one of the critical ceremonies amid Navratri. It denote the start of nine days party. Our sacred texts have very much characterized standards and rules to perform Ghatasthapana amid a specific timeframe toward the start of Navratri. Ghatasthapana is summon of Goddess Shakti and treating it terribly time, as our sacred writings admonish, may bring rage of the Goddess Shakti. Ghatasthapana is denied amid Amavasya and evening time.
The most promising or Shubh time to do Ghatasthapana is initial 33% of the day while Pratipada is winning. On the off chance that because of a few reasons this time is not accessible then Ghatasthapana should be possible amid Abhijit Muhurta. It is encouraged to maintain a strategic distance from Nakshatra Chitra and Vaidhriti Yoga amid Ghatasthapana yet those are not disallowed. The most essential component to consider is that Ghatasthapana is done before Hindu noontime while Pratipada is winning.
Ghatasthapana Muhurta falls during Chitra Nakshatra which cannot be avoided
Ghatasthapana Muhurta falls during Dvi-Svabhava Kanya Lagna
Pratipada Tithi Begins = 05:41 on 1/Oct/2016
Pratipada Tithi Ends = 07:45 on 2/Oct/2016
- Keep Purity of mind, body and place of worship during Navratri.
- During Navratri, do worship with full devotion and love in the feet of Mother Goddess.
- Worship at a particular time daily (If possible). It improves the results of Pujan.
- Durga – The invincible
- Bhadrakali – The auspicious and fortunate
- Amba or Jagdamba – Mother of the universe
- Annapoorna – the giver of food
- Sarvamangala – the giver of joy all around
- Bhairavi – The terrifying
- Chandika – The violent
- Lalita – The beautiful
- Bhavani – The giver of life
- Mookambika – The one who listens