Ramadan Calendar 2016 Sehri Iftaar Time Sehr-o-Iftar Timings Ramazan TimeTable Fasting : Ramadan Calendar 2016 Sehri Iftar Time Sehr-o-Iftaar Timings Ramazan Time Table Fasting printable images pics photos wallpapers free download UAE, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia etc. Ramadan is the ninth month of Islam’s lunar calendar, a system which sees each month begin at the sighting of the new moon. According to some scholars, the month is said to be the one in which the Qur’an was first revealed, making it the holiest and most sacred month for Muslims. Ramadan Calendar 2016
It is the period when Muslims fast every day from sunrise to sunset, and is one of the five pillars – or duties – of Islam. Not only do Muslims abstain from food and drink, it is also a time of deep contemplation and prayer to Allah, and also charitable generosity.
Ramadan in 2016 will start on Monday, the 6th of June and will continue for 30 days until Tuesday, the 5th of July. Note that in the Muslim calendar, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day, so observing Muslims will celebrate Ramadan on the sunset of Sunday, the 5th of June.
Between June 5 and July 5, observant Muslims fast during daylight hours. The times of sunrise and sunset vary depending on location. Here are three options for determining the exact times of sunrise and sunset during the month of Ramadan 2016
Ramadan Calendar 2016
Ramadan Fasting Rules
1. Intention: You must have the intention to fast before fajr (dawn) every night during the month of Ramadan. Even if you are not bound by rules, you must be bound by heart to fast.
2. Abstain from acts that nullify the Fast: Avoid the acts that are counted as sins or devalue the meaning of fasting.
3. Drinking or Eating during Ramadan: If you drink or eat by mistake, your fast is still valid, but if you drink or eat intentionally, then your fast becomes invalid.
4. Vomiting: If someone vomits unintentionally, his fast is still valid. But if someone chooses to vomit for any reason, then fast becomes invalid.
5. Sexual Intercourse: Sexual Intercourse is prohibited while fasting in Ramadan. If someone has Intentional sexual intercourse while fasting, then he must perform kaffaarah (Fasting continuously for sixty days or if unable, feed sixty poor people) to repent for his/her sin.
6. Menstrual or Childbirth Bleeding: Menstrual or Childbirth Bleeding leads to invalidation of the fast for the day. That day must be made up at the end of Ramadan.
Hope you really like this article on RRamadan Calendar 2016 Sehri Iftaar Time Sehr-o-Iftar Timings Ramazan TimeTable Fasting then please do not forget to share it on social networking sites such as facebook, whatsapp, hike, bbm, wechat, instagram, line, viber, pinterest, stumble upon, twitter etc. you can also provide us with your feedback below the article in the commenting section. Stay connected with us to get more updates..