Goa Election 2017 Mormugao Constituency Result Winner, Candidate list, Dates : Mormugao is voting demographic No. 24 of Goa administrative get together. It is arranged in South Goa region and goes under the South Goa Lok Sabha voting demographic. It is an open voting public. The condition of Goa has 40 gathering bodies electorate.
As indicated by information with the Election Commission of India, Mormugao get together body electorate has 20,348 enrolled voters. It includes 10,634 male and 9,714 female enlisted voters.
Goa Assembly Elections 2017 Dates
|Date of Notification||11.01.2017 (WED)|
|last Date of Making Nomination||18.01.2017 (WED)|
|Scrutiny of Nominations||19.01.2017 (THU)|
|Withdrawal of Candidature||21.01.2017 (SAT)|
|Date of Poll||04.02.2017 (SAT)|
|Date of Counting||11.03.2017 (SAT)|
|Date of Completion||15.03.2017 (WED)|
The BJP vanquished the Congress by 913 votes to win this body electorate in the 2012 Goa get together decisions. Milind Sagun Naik, the triumphant BJP competitor, got 7,419 votes. Congress applicant Sankalp Padmanabh Amonkar was the closest contender with 6,506 votes. The voter turnout was 79.91 %.
Mormugao Vidhan Sabha Seat Candidates Goa Polls 2017
|Mormugao, Constituency No -(24)|
|Election Symbol||Political Party||Candidate Name|
|AAP||Giovanni Karl Vaz|
|BJP||Milind Sagun Naik|
|IND||Maria Liberata Mendonca|
|IND||Parashuram Umaji Sonurlekar|
After the battling closes on February 2, in Goa it is about time the voters decide as the very late choices are vital – represent the moment of truth minutes for the political gatherings. The condition of Goa had generally two gatherings the BJP and the Congress battling it out yet this time around the new participant Aam Aadmi Party has settled on the basic leadership minimal complex.
The Election Commission of India has pronounced that surveying will be held in Goa Assembly Polls in a solitary stage on February 4, 2017. Results will be pronounced on March 11, 2017. The term of the current authoritative gathering will end on March 18, 2017.
Mormugao Constituency Election Result
|YEAR||AC NO||AC NAME||WINNER NAME||WINNER PARTY||RUNNER UP NAME||RUNNER UP PARTY|
|2012||24||Mormugao||MILIND SAGUN NAIK||BJP||SANKALP PADMANABH AMONKAR||INC|
|2007||24||Mormugao||NAIK MILIND SAGUN||BJP||VAZ GIOVANNI KARL||INC|
|2002||24||Mormugao||VAZ GIOVANNI KARL||INC||SHAIKH HASSAN HAROON||BJP|
|1999||24||Mormugao||SHAIKH HASSAN HAROON||INC||KOCHAREKAR ARCHANA KISHOR||BJP|
|1994||24||Mormugao||VAZ JOHN MANUEL H.||IND||SHAIKH HASSAN HAROON||INC|
|1989||24||Mormugao||SHAIKH HASSAN HAROON||INC||VEZ JOHN MANUEL HENRIQUES||MAG|
|1984||24||Mormugao||SHAIKH HASSAN HAROON||INC||AMONKAR PADMANABH HARI||MAG|
|1980||24||Mormugao||SHAIKH HASSAN HAROON||INC(U)||AROLKAR JAGANNATH KESHAV||MAG|
|1977||24||Mormugao||SHAIKH HASSAN HAROON||INC||JOSHI VASANT SUBRAY||MAG|
The congress had rather a troubling show in the past race when it was decreased to a solitary digit party so this time it shaped an organization together with other little gatherings. Goa unit boss Luizinho Faleiro and All India Congress Committee secretary Girish Chodankar have endeavored to take voters back to the gathering.
As per the reports, the general conclusion in the state is that the Congress is regularly likened with defilement and the BJP’s run is viewed as ‘frustration’. The BJP in reality confronts hostile to incumbency yet a gentle one. The AAP which just rose as a constrain to figure with in the most recent six months is bit by bit picking up energy, particularly among Catholics in the beach front regions, however it is likewise battling the pessimism it produced in Delhi in the most recent two years.
Goa Elections History
- In the 2009 Lok Sabha election, the INC won 1 seat and the BJP won 1 seat.
- In the 2004 Lok Sabha election, the INC won 1 seat and the BJP won 1 seat.
- In the 1999 Lok Sabha election, the BJP won 2 seats.
- In the 1998 Lok Sabha election, the INC won 2 seats.
- In the 1996 Lok Sabha election, the Maharashtrawadi Gomantak won 1 seat and the United Goans Democratic Party won 1 seat.
- In the 1991 Lok Sabha election, the INC won 2 seats.
- In the 1989 Lok Sabha election, the INC won 1 seat and the Maharashtrawadi Gomantak won 1 seat.
- In the 1984 Lok Sabha election, the INC won 2 seats.
- In the 1980 Lok Sabha election (including Goa and Daman & Diu), the INC(U) won 1 seat and the Maharashtrawadi Gomantak won 1 seat.
- In the 1977 Lok Sabha election (including Goa and Daman & Diu), the INC won 1 seat and the Maharashtrawadi Gomantak won 1 seat.
- In the 1971 Lok Sabha election (including Goa and Daman & Diu), the INC won 1 seat and the United Goans – Seqveria Group won 1 seat.
- In the 1967 Lok Sabha election (including Goa and Daman & Diu), independents won 1 seat and the United Goans – Seqveria Group won 1 seat.
As indicated by the gathering’s boss pastoral applicant, Elvis Gomes has said that they have actually reached 95 percent of the voters in its way to entryway battle. Also, not at all like BJP and the Congress it doesn’t have a history in the state to conflict with it. The dubious articulation by Amit Shah in which he said that the Goa government would take a shot at directions from Manohar Parrikar in Delhi has likewise not run down well with the Goans.
Strangely AAP support is originating from the weaker and underestimated positions — both among Hindus and Christians who feel that they have been wronged first by the congress then by the BJP.