Kanya Sankranti 2016 Sankramanam Date and Time Puja Vidhi : Kanya Sankranti marks the start of the 6th month in Hindu Solar Calendar. Every one of the twelve Sankrantis in the year are very favorable for Dan-Punya exercises. Just certain time term before or after each Sankranti minute is viewed as promising for Sankranti related exercises. For Kanya Sankranti sixteen Ghatis after the Sankranti minute are viewed as Shubh or favorable and the time window from Sankranti to sixteen Ghati after Sankranti is taken for all Dan-Punya exercises. Kanya Sankranti day is additionally celebrated as Vishwakarma Puja day.
Sankranti is wonder when the Sun travels starting with one zodiac then onto the next zodiac while going through zodiac belt. There are twelve Sankranti is a sun powered year. Vedic crystal gazing exemplifies Sankranti. According to Vedic crystal gazing Sankranti is 60 Yojana (roughly 432 Km) wide and long. Sankranti has figure of a man with one face, long nose, wide lips and nine arms. It moves in advances course yet continues observing in reverse. It continues rotating while holding a coconut shell in one hand.
According to Hindu convictions, the above representation appears to be foreboding and consequently Sankranti window is disallowed for all propitious exercises. In any case, the Sankranti length is considered profoundly critical for philanthropy, retribution and Shradh customs. Individuals offer donations to poor, clean up in heavenly waterways and perform Shradh for precursors amid Sankranti.
Important Timings On Kanya Sankranti
|Sunrise||16-Sep-2016 06:17 AM|
|Sunset||16-Sep-2016 18:25 PM|
|Punya Kaal Muhurta||12:21 PM – 18:25 PM|
|Maha Punya Kaal Muhurta||16:24 PM – 18:25 PM|
|Sankranti Moment||16-Sep-2016 18:37 PM|
|Place : Ujjain [ India ] Time Zone : IST (+05:30)|
Rituals of the day
- Like all other puja day devotees’ bath early in the morning and prepare for the puja ceremony.
- Lord Vishwakarma is worshipped and his picture or idol is cleaned along with the instruments people use for their business.
- This day is mainly celebrated in all kinds of industries, school, shops, and colleges. Small and big artisans ensure that Vishwakarma puja is held in their workshop for better progress in the coming year.
- Machines are worshiped and offered flower garland on this day. Devotees pray for smooth working of their machines and no work is done on this day.
- Traditional food preparations are done to offer the Lord and prasad is distributed to everyone after the puja. It includes fruits, sweets, and cooked items like khichdi and kheer.