International Day of Peace 2016 Quotes Wishes Images Pictures Messages : Universal Day of Peace is watched everywhere throughout the world on 21 September to fortify the standards of peace among individuals and countries. The topic during the current year’s peace day festivity is the Sustainable Development Goal: Building Blocks for Peace. Different occasions, including contemplations, workshops, instructive meetings, walks, musical festivals, workmanship presentations and social occasions have been sorted out internationally as a major aspect of the peace day festivity.
The uncommon day, built up by the United Nations General Assembly in 1981 was watched without precedent for September 1982 with the topic – Right to peace of individuals. “Let all of us cooperate to help every single individual accomplish pride and fairness; to assemble a greener planet; and to ensure nobody is deserted,” Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary-General said.
International Day of Peace Quotes Wishes
- Peace begins with a smile. Saint Mother Teresa, Catholic missionary
- We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. Dalai Lama, Buddhist monk
- If peace cannot be maintained with honour, it is no longer peace. John Russell, American actor
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. Jimi Hendrix, American rock guitarist.
- Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. Albert Einstein, German physicist
- God of peace, bring your peace to our violent world: peace in the hearts of all men and women and peace among the nations of the Earth. Pope Benedict XVI
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. Mahatma Gandhi, Father of Indian nation
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. Buddha, founder of the Buddhist religion
- Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means. Ronald Reagan, 40th US President
International Day of Peace Images Pics
Wish you a very Happy International Day of Peace. If your really like this article, then please do not forget to share it on social media with your friends and family.