20+ Flag Day Quotes Images Sayings Photos Whatsapp Status Fb Dp :- Flag Day represent the adoption of the flag of the United States. This day is celebrated in the United States. It is celebrated on 14 June. It’s the day when Americans reflect on the foundations of the nation’s freedom. The flag of America represents the freedom, and it’s an enduring signal that reflects the country’s ideals. The people of America believe in the liberty and justice, and observe the nation’s unity. So they celebrate this day with joy and happiness.
Flag Day Quotes Sayings Images
They used to do musical salutes; street parades; and awards for special recognition on this day. Flag day quotes are most popular. Take a look to know some of the best quotes on Flag day.
1. Our flag honors those who have fought to protect it, and is a reminder of the sacrifice of our nation’s founders and heroes. As the ultimate icon of America’s storied history, the Stars and Stripes represents the very best of this nation. Joe Barton
2. I’m in love with red. I think it’s such a passionate color. Every flag of every country pretty much has red it . It’s power, there’s no fence sitting with red. Either you love it or you don’t. I think its blood and strength and life. I do love red. I love all colors. Great shades of blue, you find them in nature. They’re all magic. Bryan Batt
3. I pledge allegiance to the Christian flag, and to the Savior, for whose Kingdom it stands, one Savior, crucified, risen, and coming again, with life and liberty for all who believe. Dan Quayle
4. Yes, I’m a patriotic person. For these people who disgrace the American way and burn our flag and do all of these things… I say, don’t live here and disgrace my country. Go live in the Middle East and see how you like it. Payne Stewart
5. I go back and forth, but I never wanted to be the photographer of the gay and lesbian community. I will wave a rainbow flag proudly, but I am not a singular identity. I think a singular identity isn’t very interesting, and I’m a little bit more multifaceted as a person than that. Catherine Opie
The red and white and starry blue Is freedom’s shield and hope.
Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong.
I’m a Canadian. Outside Canada I carry the flag. Canadian nationalism isn’t as insidious as American nationalism, though. It’s good natured. It’s all about maple syrup, not war.
Our great modern Republic. May those who seek the blessings of its institutions and the protection of its flag remember the obligations they impose.
You are Grand old flag,you are a high flying flag, and forever in peace. “May you Wave“.
These are the five best quotes of the flag day.If you really like this article on 20+ Flag Day Quotes Images Sayings Photos Whatsapp Status Fb Dp then please do not forget to share it on social networking sites such as facebook, whatsapp, hike, bbm, wechat, instagram, line, viber, pinterest, stumble upon, twitter etc. you can also provide us with your feedback below the article in the commenting section. Stay connected with us to get more updates on upcoming latest songs and many more.
Incoming search terms:
- dhanteras wallpepars barten
- sayings about flag